Recruitment Specialist at BluOne India LLP
Views:122 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
BluOne - Analyst - Referral/Medical Record (0-2 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Job Title : Consultant: Medical Record Referral and Referrals Analyst
The primary responsibility would be to upload all referral related information into member specific EMR.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Verify patient details to ensure proper placement in EMR
- Understands EMR and the correct process of labelling referral and uploading in correct location.
- Understand different referral types to ensure label in EMR is correct.
- Must be able to upload at minimum of 38 referrals an hour into EMR
- Must be able to enter referral data into EMR referral tab i.e.: auth number, servicing provider contact information.
- Handles queries from RC staff.
- Must have appropriate time management skills.
- Maintain acceptable time and attendance.
- Respect patient privacy and maintain information confidentiality. (HIPAA)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
- Graduation (BBA, BCA, B.Sc., BA, Life Sciences, B. Com etc)
- Communication Skills:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as patient demographics and referral information. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several
- Concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite.