HR Department at Boyup Brook Soldier Memorial Hospital
Views:128 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Boyup Brook Soldier Memorial Hospital - Anesthesiologist - MD (7-15 yrs)
- Meeting with patients before medical procedures to discuss their medical history and lifestyle.
- Assessing patients' conditions through analysis of medical history.
- Explaining to patients the surgical process.
- Administering anesthesia and monitoring patient vital signs during medical and surgical procedures, and making appropriate adjustments in anesthesia to ensure patient comfort.
- Monitoring patient vital signs and pain management after surgical and medical procedures to ensure patient comfort.
- Maintaining patient records relating to their procedures and the type and amounts of medications given.