HR Department at Boyup Brook Soldier Memorial Hospital
Views:149 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Boyup Brook Soldier Memorial Hospital - Anesthesiologist - MD (7-15 yrs)
- Meeting with patients before medical procedures to discuss their medical history and lifestyle.
- Assessing patients' conditions through analysis of medical history.
- Explaining to patients the surgical process.
- Administering anesthesia and monitoring patient vital signs during medical and surgical procedures, and making appropriate adjustments in anesthesia to ensure patient comfort.
- Monitoring patient vital signs and pain management after surgical and medical procedures to ensure patient comfort.
- Maintaining patient records relating to their procedures and the type and amounts of medications given.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.