HR Department at Boyup Brook Soldier Memorial Hospital
Views:135 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Boyup Brook Soldier Memorial Hospital - Oncology Surgeon - MD (10-20 yrs)
- Working with patients to explain a diagnosis and stage of cancer, discuss treatment options, and assist in managing the side effects and symptoms of cancer and its treatment.
- Leading a cancer treatment team of various healthcare professionals.
- Coordinating treatment plans and prescribing various types of treatment, including chemotherapy and immunotherapy.
- Treating patients with radiation therapy.
- Assisting patients with pain management.
- Performing surgical operations to remove tumors and determine whether cancer has spread from the original starting point.
- Performing basic administrative and clerical tasks, such as keeping records of test results, writing prescriptions, providing cancer information to patients, and monitoring treatment plans.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.