HR Department at Boyup Brook Soldier Memorial Hospital
Views:126 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Boyup Brook Soldier Memorial Hospital - Oncology Surgeon - MD (10-20 yrs)
- Working with patients to explain a diagnosis and stage of cancer, discuss treatment options, and assist in managing the side effects and symptoms of cancer and its treatment.
- Leading a cancer treatment team of various healthcare professionals.
- Coordinating treatment plans and prescribing various types of treatment, including chemotherapy and immunotherapy.
- Treating patients with radiation therapy.
- Assisting patients with pain management.
- Performing surgical operations to remove tumors and determine whether cancer has spread from the original starting point.
- Performing basic administrative and clerical tasks, such as keeping records of test results, writing prescriptions, providing cancer information to patients, and monitoring treatment plans.