Captain$ales - Receptionist Cum Medical Attendant (0-3 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- To built good rapport with customers and has to be presentable and well-versed with the hospital's profile.
- Greet patients, relatives, or any visitor approaching the counter and building strong relationship and provide utmost patient care.
- Handle enquiries promptly
- Keep record of people who come, maintain records of enquiries, feedbacks.
- Ensure clinic's protocols (visiting hours)
- Guide visitors / Patient's relative as required.
- Provide a professional level of customer service to all internal and external customers in an efficient and courteous manner, also responding to varied requests for information, in line with the established policies and procedures of the Organization.
- Follow proper etiquette while in conversation with visitors. Needs to calm, friendly and at the same time, confident. This also requires the receptionist to maintain a healthy and professional atmosphere near the workstation.
- Manage the entire work area (Lobby, reception area, relative waiting area) and all other areas connected to reception.
- Provide an efficient and courteous telephone and reception service, screen telephone calls and deal with external enquiries on organizational matters, or other routine matters as required. (Referring calls to the most appropriate Manager)
- Preparation of bills for diagnostic investigations.
- Provide complete information of services available in hospital and ensure timely service is given.
- To make calls as and when patient's reports are ready. Dispatch of OPD / Diagnostic reports.
- Coordinate and disseminate incoming and outgoing files, papers and correspondence as required.
- Handle cash and maintain account records. Follow process of cash submission at the end of shift.
- Acts in a manner consistent with organizational values. Is open and honest with information. Maintain confidentiality. Follows organizations policies.