HR at Vantage Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
Views:17 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cardiovascular Nursing - Pharma/Healthcare (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Cardiac nurses administer stress tests and electrocardiograms -- or EKGs -- to patients suspected of having heart murmurs, blockages and other cardiovascular complications.
- Cardiac nurses monitor patients' vital signs, prepare them for open-heart surgery, and administer medications.
- They report their patients' statuses to doctors and surgeons and communicate with their families and friends.
- Cardiac nurses are also educators who reach out to their communities to teach people to preserve their cardiovascular health.
- Evaluating and treating patients.
- Providing postoperative care.
- Monitoring stress test evaluations.
- Monitoring cardiac and vascular readings.
- Educating patients and their families.
- Supporting and motivating patients lifestyle changes.
ELIGIBILITY CRIETERIA :
'1. Age : 21-49 yrs.
2. Qualification : Candidate should be graduate/diploma holder in relevant field.
3. Experience - Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field.
4. Good communication skills (mandatory)
5. Clients should have sufficient funds to sustain in country. Eg: Real Estate Property, Bank Balance Bank Deposits, FD, PPF.
- IELTS not mandatory in Hongkong
Visa duration- 7 years
Process time -180 days
- 100% Job Assistance
- Family Visa
- 7 years Validity
- PR after 7 years
- Children under 18 education free
- Getting a individual right as a citizen
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.