HR at Vantage Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
Views:106 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Cardiovascular Technologist (2-7 yrs)
Age- 21yrs and above
Experience- More than 2 Years in the relevant field
Education- Graduation/diploma holder in the relevant field (3 year, regular)
IELTS not mandatory in Hongkong
Good communication skills required
Visa Processing Time- 4 months
Visa duration- 7yrs
Clients should have sufficient funds to sustain in the country
100% Job Assistance after visa
M.B.B.S, C.A, LLB, B.H.M.S degrees are not valid.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS
- Registers patients by entering anticipated service date into the patient record; verifying medical history.
- Comforts patients by welcoming them to the cardiology suite; answering their questions; responding to requests.
- Supports physicians in diagnosing and treating cardiac and peripheral vascular ailments by helping physicians wind a catheter through a patient's blood vessel to the heart.
- Completes electro-cardio-grams (EKGs or ECGs) by attaching electrodes to the patient's chest, arms, and legs; manipulating switches on a electrocardiograph machine to obtain a reading.
- Completes treadmill stress tests by connecting patient to an EKG monitor; obtaining a baseline heart-rate reading and resting blood pressure; increasing the speed of the treadmill; observing the effect of increased exertion.
- Completes non-invasive peripheral vascular tests by collecting ultrasound echoes to form a screen image of the heart function, blood flow, and circulation.
- Documents patient services by completing patient records, forms, reports, logs, and other records.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.