Senior Recruitment Consultant at Utkarsh Staffing Solution
Views:153 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Care Coordinator Lead - Hospital - MBBS/BDS (7-15 yrs)
Hiring for Care Coordinator lead / Manager - Bangalore.
# We are looking out for a high performing healthcare personnel to work as a Care Coordinator lead. This role is responsible for executing high quality patient experience operations through a team of online care-coordinators to deliver a high-quality surgical care experience.
Work location : Bangalore
KPI's : OP-IP conversion, TAT, Engagement efficiency, CSAT, NPS
- Build and manage a team of care-coordinators assisting patients throughout the journey.
- Closely work with doctors to create the handover process from doctors (to care- coordinator), for patients requiring surgical care.
- Ensure the care-coordinator team is equipped with all the required information, tools and training to completely assist the patients.
- Track operational and medical metrics for the care-coordinator team and work with the process specialist in making the processes very efficient, robust & failure-proof.
- Uses performance data to identify strengths, improvement opportunities, and recommend actionable interventions to achieve top decile patient experience performance.
- Own key performance indicators for patient experience (KPI - CSAT / NPS) Collaborates effectively with teams to develop action plans to continually improve the NPS / CSAT.
- Actively drives initiatives pertaining to patient experience from pre- to post-surgery, including but not limited to: NPS, engagement scores, complaints/compliments, referrals,wait times, efficiency, etc
- Also responsible for improving OP-IP conversion, along with the OP-IP head.
What we are looking for?
- Total of 7+ years experience; Minimum 3-5 years of In-patient management experience
- MBA in healthcare management, or Tier-1 college graduate preferably with a strong healthcare experience/ MBBS/ BDS with Hospital Administration
- Strong understanding of in-patient journey, procedure cost & insurance requirements across different surgical categories (especially General Surgery)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Highs process centricity and good understanding of operational metrics for virtual support teams .
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Leadership and people management skills to build and manage high performance team.
Note : interested,kindly drop me your updated resume
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.