HR Manager at Care24
Views:137 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Care24 - Medical Trainer (4-10 yrs)
Medical Trainer (GDA/Caregivers) - Mumbai - Care24 (Home Healthcare company)
- Care24 is leading in-home healthcare patient-care service provider serving ~900 patients/day in Mumbai and Delhi . We offer medical care at home, workplace or travel including consultations, nursing, attendant care, InfantCare, Physiotherapy, diagnostic lab, equipment and pharmacy through its 1500+ specially trained medical and paramedic professionals. Care24 has aggressive plans to grow PAN india and grow 4-6X in the coming 2 years
- We are looking for a Medical Trainer for our office based at Mumbai,Vikhroli
- Candidate will be responsible for ensuring educational activities essential for Caregivers, GDA's (General Duty Assistant) also called - Nursing Care Assistants-, - Nursing Assistants-, - Nursing Aides-, - Bedside Assistants-, or - Orderlies- when working in a hospital and home environment.
- Teach GDA courses and instruct using a variety of instruction modalities.
- Responsible to review course curriculum for the GDA/Caregiver program and update accordingly.
- Planning Organizing & conducting the in-service Training for Caregivers & evaluating the Performance & Knowledge Level.
- Interviewing the suitable caregivers.
- Responsible for continuous improvemen in quality of the candidates
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Empathetic and Enthusiatic
This job is for Mumbai/Navi Mumbai & Thane residents only.
Please call 9152251676 in case of interest
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.