HR Manager at Care24
Views:125 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Care24 - Medical Trainer (4-10 yrs)
Medical Trainer (GDA/Caregivers) - Mumbai - Care24 (Home Healthcare company)
- Care24 is leading in-home healthcare patient-care service provider serving ~900 patients/day in Mumbai and Delhi . We offer medical care at home, workplace or travel including consultations, nursing, attendant care, InfantCare, Physiotherapy, diagnostic lab, equipment and pharmacy through its 1500+ specially trained medical and paramedic professionals. Care24 has aggressive plans to grow PAN india and grow 4-6X in the coming 2 years
- We are looking for a Medical Trainer for our office based at Mumbai,Vikhroli
- Candidate will be responsible for ensuring educational activities essential for Caregivers, GDA's (General Duty Assistant) also called - Nursing Care Assistants-, - Nursing Assistants-, - Nursing Aides-, - Bedside Assistants-, or - Orderlies- when working in a hospital and home environment.
- Teach GDA courses and instruct using a variety of instruction modalities.
- Responsible to review course curriculum for the GDA/Caregiver program and update accordingly.
- Planning Organizing & conducting the in-service Training for Caregivers & evaluating the Performance & Knowledge Level.
- Interviewing the suitable caregivers.
- Responsible for continuous improvemen in quality of the candidates
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Empathetic and Enthusiatic
This job is for Mumbai/Navi Mumbai & Thane residents only.
Please call 9152251676 in case of interest