Cath Lab Technician - Hospital (1-14 yrs)
Role: Cath Lab Technician
Type: Full Time
1. Assist intervention in cath lab.
2. Manage the usage of the supplies and inventory and sterilization of consumables.
3. Archiving of clinical data
4. Maintain, utilize provide the right hardware during procedures.
5. Take necessary actions during emergencies.
6. Prior to surgery, ensure the EKG equipment is in working order, and during
the procedure, monitor the EKG readouts, and keep the doctor apprised of
anything considered abnormal.
7. Prepare the patient for the procedure by cleaning, shaving, and, in the case of cardiac catheterization for angioplasty, anesthetizing the area of insertion.
8. Maintain Cath-lab equipment
9. Inform patients regarding procedures to reduce anxiety
10. Reuse of material by sterilization and aseptic measures
11. Haemodynamic monitoring of patients
12. Round the clock availability for patient care
13. Adherence to Quality and Safety standards as per SOP.