Chemist Quality Control Officer (1-14 yrs)
Title : Chemist Quality Control Officer
Type: Full Time
1. Responsible for performing instrument calibration as per schedule.
2. Responsible for Sampling and Analysis Raw water, purified water, raw material, packing material, finished product and in-process sample, stability sample as per Specification.
3. Maintenance of reference standard, primary standard and Preparation and maintenance of Working Standard.
4. Responsible for preparation of Specification, standard test procedure CoA of Raw Material, Packing Material, Finished product and in-process sample as per pharmacopoeia and in-house methods.
5. To record all the data related to the testing online on day-to-day basis.
6. To bring to the notice the abnormalities and deviations to Manager Quality Control.
7. To be responsible for any other work this may be assigned to you by the management from time to time.
8. To perform the tests as per the specification standard test procedure and record the necessary results in respective documents.