Propritor at Kalinga Global Services
Views:138 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chemist - Refinery (7-10 yrs)
Education: Bsc In Chemistry
Experience: Minimum 7 - 10 Years In The Same Filed And With Refinery Background.
Language : Must Speak English
Reports To: Laboratory Manager
Primary Responsibilities :
1. Perform Sample And Chemical Analysis Of Water, Wastewater, And Oil Using Lab Equipment Such As Automatic Absorption, Spectra Photometer, Gas Graphy, Dragger Tubes And Other Special Analytical Equipments.
2. Attend Site For Sampling Of Chemical Instruments Materials For Chemical Analysis And Update Sampling Register.
3. Carry Out Calibration Of Ph/Tsd Meter Of Mil And Other Clients On Regular Bases.
4. Carry Out Bacteriological Analyses Of Water/Wastewater.
5. Carry Out Gas Analyses.
6. Maintain Record Of Chemical Stock And Ensure Proper Storage Of Chemicals Glass Wares Etc.
7. Clear Tested Samples And Clean Up The Instruments, Glass Wares Etc.
8. Assist Senior Chemist In Report Preparation.
9. Carry Out Any Other Jobs Assigned By The Supervisor.
10. House Keeping The Lab. Equipments And Facilities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.