Recruitment at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:144 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief - Medical Services - Hospital (5-8 yrs)
Direction for new and existing facilities and services
- Direct the practice of quality care according to standards and benchmarks set by the organization, licensing boards and funding agencies.
- Perform due diligence in matters related to clinical practice in full compliance of the Medical Licensing Board and the Business and Professions Code.
- Actively participate in the formulation and evaluation of goals and objectives for the organization from a medical standpoint.
Compliance and continuous improvement
- Ensure medical services and operations, and clinical laboratory operations are in compliance with all applicable regulatory and licensing agencies.
- Assess all matters of clinical compliance and provide timely recommendations for corrective action and quality improvement.
- Provide guidance in formulation and/or revision of medical programs/ clinical services policies and protocols.
Clinical training programs
- Develop and oversee comprehensive clinical training programs for service providers to assure high quality consumer services.
- Ensure hands-on training of new and developing clinical practices based on changes in regulatory or best practices.
- Provide direct clinical medical services in the area of board certified (or board eligible) medical specialty
- Participate in the recruitment of qualified clinical employees including interviewing and recommendation for hire.
- Monitor and support the new-hire orientation process to ensure consistency in training among all clinical providers.
- Development of standards and qualifications for medical personnel.
- Provide vision and approval of medical practice, procedures and policies.
Committees and involvement in decision making
- Chair Care Provider meetings and collaborate with Clinical Services Managers for clinical meetings.
- Support medical decision-making, as requested or prudent.
- Develop relationships with hospitals and specialty providers for referrals and for provision of inpatient care, seek available medical resources, and secure high quality medical access for patients