Recruitment at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:189 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief - Medical Services - Hospital (5-8 yrs)
Direction for new and existing facilities and services
- Direct the practice of quality care according to standards and benchmarks set by the organization, licensing boards and funding agencies.
- Perform due diligence in matters related to clinical practice in full compliance of the Medical Licensing Board and the Business and Professions Code.
- Actively participate in the formulation and evaluation of goals and objectives for the organization from a medical standpoint.
Compliance and continuous improvement
- Ensure medical services and operations, and clinical laboratory operations are in compliance with all applicable regulatory and licensing agencies.
- Assess all matters of clinical compliance and provide timely recommendations for corrective action and quality improvement.
- Provide guidance in formulation and/or revision of medical programs/ clinical services policies and protocols.
Clinical training programs
- Develop and oversee comprehensive clinical training programs for service providers to assure high quality consumer services.
- Ensure hands-on training of new and developing clinical practices based on changes in regulatory or best practices.
- Provide direct clinical medical services in the area of board certified (or board eligible) medical specialty
- Participate in the recruitment of qualified clinical employees including interviewing and recommendation for hire.
- Monitor and support the new-hire orientation process to ensure consistency in training among all clinical providers.
- Development of standards and qualifications for medical personnel.
- Provide vision and approval of medical practice, procedures and policies.
Committees and involvement in decision making
- Chair Care Provider meetings and collaborate with Clinical Services Managers for clinical meetings.
- Support medical decision-making, as requested or prudent.
- Develop relationships with hospitals and specialty providers for referrals and for provision of inpatient care, seek available medical resources, and secure high quality medical access for patients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.