Senior Manager at Adastra Consultants
Views:132 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief Nursing Officer (5-10 yrs)
- Planning, directing and evaluating activities of the nursing department, including implementation of the department's mission, vision and philosophy and align with Global Hospitals service excellence standards.
- Participate in strategic planning processes to provide better programs, services, facilities and access for patients and residents.
- Contribute for development and implementation of policy, protocol and standards for safe and quality patient care..
- Ensure compliance with Infection Control Policies and procedures throughout the organization and audited.
- Formulate, implement and evaluate a nursing performance management program.
- Ensure high level patient satisfaction and work satisfaction of nurses.
- Develop a continuous quality management plan for nursing.
- Improve patient care through testing evidence, generate new knowledge through research and research driven audits
- Build an error prevention and ethical culture.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.