Senior Manager at Adastra Consultants
Views:77 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief Nursing Officer (5-10 yrs)
- Planning, directing and evaluating activities of the nursing department, including implementation of the department's mission, vision and philosophy and align with Global Hospitals service excellence standards.
- Participate in strategic planning processes to provide better programs, services, facilities and access for patients and residents.
- Contribute for development and implementation of policy, protocol and standards for safe and quality patient care..
- Ensure compliance with Infection Control Policies and procedures throughout the organization and audited.
- Formulate, implement and evaluate a nursing performance management program.
- Ensure high level patient satisfaction and work satisfaction of nurses.
- Develop a continuous quality management plan for nursing.
- Improve patient care through testing evidence, generate new knowledge through research and research driven audits
- Build an error prevention and ethical culture.