consultant at Careerist Management Consultants
Views:77 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Clinical Affairs Specialist - MBBS/MD - Medical Devices (2-6 yrs)
Looking for an MNC in Medical devices for the position of Clinical Excellence Specialist
Designation: Clinical Affairs Specialist
Job Location: Gurgaon
Education: MBBS or MD (preferable)
Experience: Preferable, 2 Years+ experience in the medical device/ pharmaceutical industry
Job Purpose : To support for scientific engagements of KOLs, scientific publications, drive clinical activities - CMEs, workshops etc and internal clinical training of sales associates.
Job Responsibilities :
- Participates in cross-functional team working across the Medical Affairs, Sales and Business organization.
- Support Medical Affairs in planning and implementation of advisory board and clinical investigator base.
- Support sales and marketing team in execution of planned clinical activities.
- Provide comprehensive & effective medical training to field force.
- Ensure that appropriate standards and policies are assured for all relevant technical aspects of the companys activities in the Medical & Clinical Affairs (e.g. ISO 14155, ICH-GCP, MCI guidelines etc.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.