Talent Acquisition Executive at Top Talent Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:557 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Clinical Analyst - Pharmacist (0-1 yrs)
1. Job Profile/Description :
- Responsible for understanding and interpreting patient medical reports indexing and annotating cases into the Navya databases, searching evidence and guidelines appropriate for the patient's, sending case summaries to experts, interpreting expert responses, taking leadership of cases and turnaround times to patients.
- Management of patients or their caregivers by addressing their clinical and non-clinical concerns with the help of inbound/outbound calls or other modes of communication, updating status of their case, checking for new medical reports, and collecting feedback from them.
- Understand and interpret evidence/medical research, understand and interpret international guidelines, and work on Navya's scientific research and abstract preparations.
2. Departments : Clinical Analysis/ Patient Service/ Content Writer
3. Designation : Clinical Analyst
4. Work Location: BANGALORE
5. Other Benefits: Medical Insurance for Self & Family(Spouse & Children) applicable post probation duration
6. Mandatory Requirements: Basic working knowledge of Computers/ MS office tools.
7. Eligibility Criteria: M.Pharma, Pharm.D, Ph.D in clinical research/pharmacology preferred. Btech/Mtech-Biotechnology, MSc-Biotechnology
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.