CEO at FresherMart.in
Views:453 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Clinical Associate - Hospital - BAMS/BDS/BHMS/BPT/BUMS/MBBS (0-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- The clinical associate would be responsible for managing US physician's documentation on the electronic platform. S/He would listen to the physician patient interaction and is expected to summarize the same in the electronic health record. This summarized note should reflect patient's problem and physician's plan around the same. The chart note generated by the clinical associate would be used by the physician as a reference document.
- Main role of the clinical associate is to create medico legally compliant, clinically sound high quality out-patient visit documentation for some of the best US Hospitals across multiple specialties.
Primary responsibility shall include :
- Listen to and comprehend patient physician interactions, develop an impression about the clinical condition and document plan of action
- Create and summarize findings and insights into highly structured clinical notes with sections such as -- history of present illness, review of systems, physical examination, plan details, etc.-
- Populate the summarized data in the electronic health record
- Measure and manage chart note quality using documentation norms and physician preferences
- Clinical associates will require to have the following skills -
- Good clinical comprehension
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good analytical capability
- Candidate shall be expected to have a strong learning orientation, learn about global and US healthcare, and acquire other critical thinking skills
Qualification : BAMS/BDS/BHMS/BPT/BUMS/MBBS
Working Days : 5 Days a Week (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.