Clinical Care Nurse - Infertility Clinic (2-7 yrs)
Please apply on: Unti.in/ivf-nurse
Malpani Infertility Clinic is among the top five IVF clinics in India for as per Outlook Magazine. Managed by the husband-wife duo ofDr. Aniruddha and Dr. Anjali Malpani, the clinic believes in putting patient first and they have invested heavily in creating awareness and an information bank of resources for infertile couples.
The clinic provides state-of-the-art IVF treatment at affordable prices in a comfortable atmosphere. The founders also ensure that all the treatment (from consultation to embryo transfers) are done personally by the founders and they believe that the buck stops with them.Operational since 1991, they perform about 300 IVF cycles every year andcater to to infertile couples from all over the world.
As a Clinical Care Nurse, you will be the face of the clinic to the patients and their family members and your primary objective will be to ensure a hi-quality experience for the patient without compromising on the health, sanitization or recovery of the patient.
What you will do :
- Identifying patients- care requirements, focusing on their needs and acting on them
- Preparing patients for examinations and performing routine diagnostic checks, administering medications
- Attending, administering, monitoring, recording all medical nursing service calls assigned
- Coordinating with physicians and other team members for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
- Educating patients' families about the disease and its treatment
- Interpreting patient information and making critical decisions about needed actions.
- Adhering to the protocols, norms, rules and regulations in order to maintain complete medical records
- Checking the stock on a regular basis for maintaining the inventory level, and placing orders if required
- Maintaining reports of patients medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition
- Acting on other responsibilities as needed, apart from the above.
What you need to have :
- To get transparent and quick status update, apply on: Unti.in/ivf-nurse
- Looking for female nurses only.
- Experience as a Clinical nurse for at least 2 to 8 years
- Must understand nursing responsibilities like PAtient care, Medicines, counselling etc
- Have many years of experience in a Hospital or Healthcare clinic
- Excellent understanding of medicines, administering medications, creating care plans, managing protocols and patient documentation
- Experience in a IVF or Fertility clinics is a plus
- Good communication and counseling skills
- Well organised with management skills
Experience : 2 to 7 years
Annual CTC : Rupees 3,00,000 to 3,75,000
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.