Clinical Data Manager (2-10 yrs)
Designation: Clinical Data Manager
Full Time Opportunity
Location: Full Time
- Tasks have been carried out independently and the status is communicated back to all relevant parties.
- Ensuring that the electronic data generated is transferred to the customer as per the Data Specifications
- Configure, QC, and Test Study EDT and obtain client sign off on approved DTS.
- Ensure EDT is delivered in accordance with the required frequency and specifications.
- Control the receipt and integration of partner or 3PL data, as per scope of study.
- Perform data reconciliations within the context of the assigned team, [and service], as appropriate to ensure a clean data set.
- Perform approved data cleaning functions in order to maintain a clean data set.
- Adherence to all written and authorized SOPs and/or work instructions.
- Understand data structures, e.g, CDISC, LOINC
- Experience of SAS programming to produce derived analysis datasets.
- Collaborate with internal departments to make sure data is collected, managed and reported clearly, accurately and securely.
- Support client and internal audits.
- Takes on mentoring newer Data Management team members.