Founder at TechnoScience
Views:136 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Clinical Data Manager (4-9 yrs)
- Tasks have been carried out independently and the status is communicated back to all relevant parties.
- Ensuring that the electronic data generated is transferred to the customer as per the Data Specifications
- Configure, QC, and Test Study EDT and obtain client sign off on approved DTS.
- Ensure EDT is delivered in accordance with the required frequency and specifications.
- Control the receipt and integration of partner or 3PL data, as per scope of study.
- Perform data reconciliations within the context of the assigned team, [and service], as appropriate to ensure a clean data set.
- Perform approved data cleaning functions in order to maintain a clean data set.
- Adherence to all written and authorized SOPs and/or work instructions.
- Understand data structures, e.g, CDISC, LOINC
- Experience of SAS programming to produce derived analysis datasets.
- Collaborate with internal departments to make sure data is collected, managed and reported clearly, accurately and securely.
- Support client and internal audits.
- Takes on mentoring newer Data Management team members.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.