AG2 Partner Sourcing at Live Connections
Views:273 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Clinical Medical Writing (1-14 yrs)
Role Description: The Medical Writer authors scientific documents including but not limited to protocol, clinical study reports, inform consent forms, clinical modules (2.5 and 2.7 summaries), lay summaries, CSR narratives, Investigator's brochure etc.
- Scientific writers require deep understanding of regulations governing research conduction, as well as of the respective governing bodies (FDA or EMA) for content development.
- Strong capability in managing projects and juggling priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high-quality outcomes
- 4+ years medical report writing experience
- Excellent conversational and business English (written and oral)
- Well-versed with International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines and regulatory requirements for scientific documents
- Strong English writing capabilities
- Solid medical/ scientific knowledge in any of Oncology, Inflammatory, Rare Diseases, neuroscience and cardiovascular therapeutic areas
- Excellent oral English communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.