Senior Partner Sourcing at Live Connections
Views:130 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Clinical Operation Lead/Project Lead (8-15 yrs)
Mandatory Skills :
- Basics of clinical development; Different Therapeutic Areas (Oncology, Rheumatology, Dermatology etc.)
- Budget forecasting, Global Regulatory framework
- Basics of Quality, IP supply and Management, Vendor relationship management and governance Basic understanding of all aspects of project life-cycle Familiarity with standard business and eClinical systems used in Clinical Research (CTMS, eDC, eTMF, and project planning tools).
- Site selection, site initiation,site finalization
- Perform IP/RMP forecast for the entire project and monitor the inventory at depot and at sites to ensure adequate drug is available.
- Perform reconciliation at the end of study.
- Establish and maintain relationship with clinical trial sites. Contribute in developing Clinical trial execution startgeies/plan and also execute the clinical trials as per Clinical development startegies.
- Main activity: R&D and managing CRO activity. Working in Oncology & Rheumatology.