Talent Acquisition Specialist at Saaha HR Solutions
Views:392 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Clinical Pharmacist - Hospital - M.Pharma/D.Pharma (0-4 yrs)
India's No.1 Hospital, Gurgaon
Educational Qualification: Pham D ( Doctor of Pharmacy) or M Pharma in Pharmacology/ Pharma Practice
Joining - Immediate Joining
To ensure medication & patient safety by appropriately following hospital policies & regulatory / accreditation related guidelines
1. Before Administration, Medication review and clinical audits on the floor.
2. Transcription / Indenting of drug and non-drug orders.
3. Responsible for medication tracking and receiving from pharmacy.
4. Auditing all the in-patient orders for drug name, strength, formulation, dosage and duration of therapy, therapeutic duplication and to check for possible drug interaction, if any as per hospital protocols.
5. Checking the Medication Administration Records in the ward and rectification of any medication error observed.
6. For clarification check the patient record at the ward / ICU discuss with Clinical Pharmacologist.
7. In case any non-formulary drugs are indented inform to the concerned doctor and substitute it with the drugs given in the formulary.
8. Responsible for checking the drugs in impress stock, crash cart, disaster kits and ambulance regularly.
9. Responsible for documentation of restricted antibiotics and report it to Clinical Pharmacologist.
10. Monitoring of adverse drug reaction.
11. Drug information resource.
1. Pharmacy Council registration/ Registration applied slip (acknowledgement) is mandatory.
2. Rotational shifts (inlcuding nights)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.