Corporate Acquisition Head at SuccessR HR Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:230 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist - Behavior Modification (0-5 yrs)
Job Description : Should be ready to join immediately
- Must have hands on experience on providing Speech Therapy to kids within Autism Spectrum Disorder. Added advantage to have experience working in interdisciplinary, multi-sensorial therapy environment. Implementing (Applied Behavior Analysis) ABA to teach a child diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. Provided ongoing training to families on implementation of behavior strategies and principles of ABA and other various modalities.
- Develop goals in communication, functional living skills, social skills, self-help skills, caregiver training, play and recreational skills with the assistance of the Program Manager.
- Provide caregiver consultation as needed and meet with caregivers throughout.
- Facilitate clinical team meeting to review consumer progress on a monthly basis.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of kids.
- Implement and provide therapy sessions to kids utilizing behavior analytic principles.
- Kids exhibit more aggressive behaviors, so it's important that you- re comfortable working with all types. Design and revise plans of care and goals.
- Primary work would be conducting one -on- one therapy sessions for kids.
- To maintain and updated individual and group records during sessions.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with parents and other stakeholders. Establishes and maintains a safe, orderly, and child centered environment.
- Attend and participate in team meetings and staff meetings.
Work Structure :
- Timings are from 9:00am - 7:00pm.
- Each Therapy session would be for 45 minutes.
- (Nine) 9 or more sessions per a day.
- RCI Certified are preferable
Location - Hyderabad, Vijaywada, Kurnool, Vizaq and Bangalore
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.