HR Manager at RahiCare Private Limited
Views:154 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Clinical Quality Manager - NABH Projects - Hospital - MS/MD (5-8 yrs)
Designation: Clinical Quality Manager (NABH Projects Preferred)
Experience Required: 5-8 years
Should be healthcare professional, with a Clinical background and over 5 years- experience in Hospital Quality and NABH Coordination. Ready to travel, work and plan independently.
Salary: Salary range INR 7-10 lakhs PA based on experience
1. U.G - M.B.B.S
2. P.G - Medical-MS/MD in Hospital Administration, MBA in Hospitality Management
1) Responsible to prepare and coordinate the network Renal care centres for Accreditation / Quality Certification like ISO 9001:2000, NABL, NABH, JCIA.
2) Quality system implementation at our network centres. Responsible to implement, monitor and manage the Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) programs.
3) Work will include Gap Assessment, Training, Documentation and Audit support on regular basis
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the processes needed for Quality Management System and Technical Management system are established, implemented and maintained at all dialysis centres
- To report to Top Management on the performance of the quality management system and any need for improvement.
- Prepare Documentation and to coordinate Training programs and to implement Quality Systems in compliance with Quality certification and Accreditation.
- Coordinate, through organizational leaders, educational activities regarding Quality systems, standards and other quality improvement methodologies.
- Identify the training requirement regarding Quality certification and Accreditation and to coordinate training programs to the employees.
- Monitor Clinical and Non-Clinical Quality Indicators and report to Top management wherever appropriate or required.
- Track recommendations for corrections of identified deficiencies.
- To carry out regular Internal Audit, Quality Checks, Analysis of data in order to implement the quality systems.
- Get the process for NABH complete at relevant Rahi Care centre across India
About RAHI Care
RAHI Care Private Limited, is a leading organized dialysis chain with ~48 centres in Rajasthan, Odisha, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Haryana and Punjab. RAHI Care plans to increase the number of dialysis healthcare centres across India, including in the under-invested states - to reach ~100 centres by 2022. The company currently engages over 400 employees and performs in excess of 20,000 treatments every month. Its efforts are supported by Neev Fund, an investment vehicle for UK Government's DFID, SBI Group and SIDBI.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.