Business Head at K.K. Consulting Services
Views:262 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Clinical Research Assistant (2-5 yrs)
- Assist Clinical Team Lead (CTL) and Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Assist the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures. Assist with periodic review of study files for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist CTLs with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
- Assist with the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
- Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- Required Education: School diploma/certificate or equivalent combination of education, training and experience; BS/BA preferred. Any Graduate - Any Specialization,
Required Experience :
- Minimum 2 year experience in Clinical Trials Management/Protocols required.
- Awareness of knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines preferred
- Knowledge of applicable protocol requirements as provided in company training
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.