Recruiter at Cloudnine Hospital
Views:141 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cloudnine Hospital - Pediatric Registrar (0-6 yrs)
Job responsibilities :
- To attend any new patient (admission) immediately.
- To take a proper history of the patient (If she is in a position to give it on his own) or from relative. Examine the patient.
- Check any previous records, if available. Charts down all the details in the history sheet.
- Let the patient or his relative go through all the details and take his signature on the history sheet.
- Inform the respective consultant about the admission follow her/his orders.
- Instruct the nursing staff about the necessary orders to be carried out. If there's a transfer in-patient from the ICU. Read the transfer summary carefully.
- See the patient and examine him thoroughly.
- Inform the respective consultants and carry out their orders. Inform the nursing staff if any changes.
- To take rounds and examine individual patients. Inform the respective consultant/ Registrars if any new findings.
- Attend rounds with the respective consultants and carry out the necessary changes in the order. Enter them in the treatment sheet. Inform the nursing staff on duty about the same.
- To follow up with all the investigations to be seen and trace their results. Inform the consultant. Note down investigation results in the investigation sheet.
- To enter the treatment sheets.
- To enter pre-operative orders in the treatment sheet. To check whether the consent for the surgery has been taken from the patient. If not inform the respective person.
- To inform the Anesthetists on duty and instruct him / her about the patient. To carry out all the pre-operative orders.
- To attend patients complaints. To calm the patients if they are apprehensive. Inform the consultant if needed.
- To go for the health checkup.
- Maintain records of Medico Legal Case (MLC).
- Assisting consultants in preparing Clinical SOP.