Recruiter at Cloudnine Hospital
Views:380 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Cloudnine Hospital - Registrar (0-4 yrs)
Job responsibilities :
- To attend any new patient (admission) immediately.
- To take a proper history of the patient (If she is in a position to give it on his own) or from relative. Examine the patient.
Check any previous records, if available. Charts down all the details in the history sheet.
- Let the patient or his relative go through all the details and take his signature on the history sheet.
- Inform the respective consultant about the admission follow her/his orders.
- Instruct the nursing staff about the necessary orders to be carried out. If there's a transfer in-patient from the ICU. Read the transfer summary carefully.
- See the patient and examine him thoroughly.
- Inform the respective consultants and carry out their orders. Inform the nursing staff if any changes.
- To take rounds and examine individual patients. Inform the respective consultant/ Registrars if any new findings.
- Attend rounds with the respective consultants and carry out the necessary changes in the order. Enter them in the treatment sheet. Inform the nursing staff on duty about the same.
- To follow up with all the investigations to be seen and trace their results. Inform the consultant. Note down investigation results in the investigation sheet.
- To enter the treatment sheets.
- To enter pre-operative orders in the treatment sheet. To check whether the consent for the surgery has been taken from the patient. If not inform the respective person.
- To inform the Anesthetists on duty and instruct him / her about the patient. To carry out all the pre-operative orders.
- To attend patients complaints. To calm the patients if they are apprehensive. Inform the consultant if needed.
- To go for the health checkup.
- Maintain records of Medico Legal Case (MLC).
- Assisting consultants in preparing Clinical SOP.
Technical Skill :
Should have undergone all the mandatory training programmes (BLS, ACLS)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.