Company Recruiter at Columbia Asia Hospitals
Views:1336 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Columbia Asia - Pharmacist (0-3 yrs)
- Checking prescriptions to ensure that there are no errors and that they are appropriate and safe for the individual patient;
- Providing advice on the dosage of medicines and the most appropriate form of medication, for example, tablet, injection, ointment or inhaler;
- Participating in ward rounds, taking patient drug histories and involvement in decision-making on appropriate treatments;
- Liaising with other medical staff on problems patients may experience when taking their medicines;
- Discussing treatments with patients' relatives, community pharmacists and GPs; ensuring medicines are stored appropriately and securely;
- Supervising the work of less experienced and less qualified staff;
- Answering questions about medicines from within the hospital, other hospitals and the general public;
- Keeping up to date with, and contributing to, research and development; writing guidelines for drug use within the hospital and implementing hospital regulations;
- Providing information on expenditure on drugs;
- Preparing and quality-checking sterile medications, for example, intravenous medications;
- Setting up and supervising clinical trials.
- Issue & Return of Material against Patient indents from Stores and against Departmental indents.
- Direct Issue of drugs/ medical consumable to Patient.
- Issue of Narcotics as per protocols.
- Receiving the material at Receiving Bay & Processing of Invoices
- Emergency Cash Purchase.
- Receipt of consignment goods & Processing their Invoices on Consumption
Physical Stock Verification.
- Sale & return of material in OP Pharmacy.
- Drug Expiry control and checking expires of medicine before dispensing to patients.
- Arrange medicine according to their storage condition.
- Arranging non-available medicine from noted sources.
Experience : Minimum 1 to 1.6 Years in Hospital
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts.
- Should possess Diploma in Pharmacy with Karnataka Pharmacy Council Registration.
- Computer Literacy.
- Decent Communication Skills(Kannada/English/Hindi/Telugu).
- Preference would be given to local candidates and aspirants willing to relocate on their own. Hostel Accommodation would be provided for Female Staff .
- Aspirants are requested to E-mail resume in MS word format only along with photograph and with details on current fixed salary and expected salary.
- Please superscribe as " Application for the post of Registered Pharmacist " in Subject column when writing / sending / forwarding E-mail.
- Work Location - Doddaballapur - Bangalore - Karnataka - India.
- You can also call on 9886300305 . If we do not answer to your call, please send SMS.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.