Founder at AxmiYaN HR Solutions Pvt Limited
Views:281 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Community Head/Manager - Ayurveda - Healthcare IT Startup (2-8 yrs)
This is Abhranshu here from AxmiYaN HR Solutions Pvt Ltd
I'm looking for Community Head and Manager Community - Ayurveda for a Leading Healthcare IT Startup in Mumbai
Job Location- Cembur- Mumbai
Experience -2-4 Community Manager
4-8 Yrs COMMUNITY HEAD
Client-Our Client is a well-funded healthcare tech start-up backed by one of the largest healthcare VC firm based out of the US and is one of the largest and fastest growing digital platforms for Ayurveda doctors in India, which caters to the unique needs of the alternative medical fraternity.
With more than 15,000 Ayurveda doctors present on its platform, its provides a mobile platform for doctors to share their expertise, insights, know-how of technical enablement in the healthcare industry. Our vision is to build a sustainable alternative medical community.
- HELP CLIENT TO BUILD THEIR IT Mobile Application for Ayurveda Community
- Driving the Growth of the Ayurveda Community at Client
- Share product feedback with product and tech teams.
- Attract Top Contributors in Ayurveda on to the app.
- Maintain the discussion and case quality in a sustainable way.
- Collect and analyse customer data through analytics, phone and email and take action on growth opportunities.
- Passion for Ayurveda
- Must be a creative thinker, with out of the box ideas
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently run with a project without close supervision
- BAMS, MD degree from a Good Ayurveda College
- MBA degree is a plus.
- 2-8 years of practice Ayurveda experience
- Preference to those working in the medical or healthcare space.
- Startup experience is a plus.
For more information please contact me at 958491 7778 or share me your updated resume
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.