Consultant - Cardiologist - Hospital - MD (1-14 yrs)
Role: Consultant Cardiologist
Type : Full Time
Job description :
- A physician who treats and diagnoses disease and injury of the heart and cardiovascular system.
- Perform cardiovascular procedures to cure or treat diseases.
- Specialist in performing coronary angiographies - femoral and radial route.
- Cath studies required.
- Independently performing cath lab procedures like coronary angioplasty (through radial and femoral route, graft angioplasty, simple and complex, primary and elective) peripheral angioplasty.
- Balloon pulmonary valvotomy.
- IVC filter and permanent pacemaker insertions.
- AICD implantation.
- Promote heart health and provide rehabilitation to those who've undergone surgery or treatment for heart ailments.