HR Recruiter at Roljobs Technology Services Pvt Ltd
Views:233 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Consultant - Clinical Pathologist - MD (5-6 yrs)
We are actively looking to recruit Pathologist Doctor on a permanent contract for Saudi Arabia Location.
Designation : Consultant Clinical Pathologist
Qualification : Western Qualified
Job Location : Saudi Arabia
Experience : Min 5+ Years
Remuneration : As per Industry standards & experience (Tax-Free Salary) + Accommodation + Other benefits.
Nationality : Indian
Valid SCFHS or data flow or Valid BCLS certification.
JOB TITLE : CONSULTANT CLINICAL PATHOLOGIST
DEPARTMENT : LABORATORY/ CLINICAL AND CHEMICAL PATHOLOGY
REPORTS TO : CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER
Regular clinical and chemical pathology services. Checking the request and approve tests results. Any other assignments are given by the Supervisor or the Management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise clinical and chemical pathology staff.
- Coordination between different clinical and chemical laboratory departments. Coordination between laboratory and other hospital departments.
- Check all laboratory requests and different tests requested by Physicians. Help in the upgrading of laboratory clinical and chemical pathology department. Introducing important means of laboratory investigations.
- Participates in Medical Education Programs, Blood Committee, Safety, Infection Control, and Performance Improvement committees to keep updated with the current practices.
- Responsible for Internal Quality Control Program and External Quality Control Program.
- Supervise and help as required by the position.
- Must have MD or equivalent qualification from a Western Country. Must hold a current medical license.
- Valid SCFHS license and valid BCLS certification.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.