Consultant - Oncology (2-6 yrs)
We have an opening of Consultant-Oncology with one of the well known start up in clinical intelligence process.Company is serving consulting services related to data structuring,data mapping,clinical research to well known and biggest pharma customers across therapy.
Consultant will responsible for:
- Require life science or healthcare consulting experience
- Good knowledge of pharma and healthcare industry
- Ability to analyze patient data sets and generate insights.
- Independently drive data analyses and report writing.
- Work with senior members of the team to finalize proposals, client deliverables (in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Syndicated reports formats), and other product based offerings
- Keep up with current pharma and health trends to create white papers on a monthly basis
- Looking someone who has experience of working closely with onco doctors, and with experience of doing primary research / interviews / market surveys with these oncologists,also have knowledge of oncology domain.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.