Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:333 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Consultant - Pathologist - Hospital - MD (1-4 yrs)
Functional Skills and Capabilities :
- Job competence.
- Quality and Safety consciousness
- Commitment & initiative.
- Initiative, punctuality & learning
- Adherence to work ethics, dependability.
- Interpersonal relations.
- Team work
- Positive & empathetic attitude
- Computer Skills & Knowledge
Job Description :
- Reporting hematology and clinical pathology.
- Assuming responsibility as section in charge of hematology and clinical pathology & in capacity of blood bank officer.
- Assuming responsibility section of biochemistry in the absence of the section-in-charge (in capacity of deputy)
- Participating in external as well as daily internal quality controls of hematology and clinical pathology
- Participating in teaching programs of hospital/ laboratory
- Findings ways of reducing expenses in the lab & blood bank.
- Complying with all requirements as may be required by national or international laboratory accreditation programs
- Ensuring maintenance of all related documentation
- Exploring possibilities of improving existing services and adding new services in the laboratory & Blood bank.
- Demonstrating professional conduct and interpersonal communication skills with patients, laboratory personnel, other health care professionals, and with the public
- Applying basic scientific principles in learning new techniques and procedures.
Note - Prior Work Experience Diagnostic Lab Prefer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.