HR Manager at Kerala Communications
Views:197 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Consultant - Radiologist - Hospital - MD (10-12 yrs)
Hiring Radiologist For Reputed 250 Bed Hospital in Malappuram District, Kerala.
- Get images and interpret hem using Magnetic Resonance Imaging scans (MRIs) and Computer Tomography (CT) scans.
- Communicate and discuss test results with other physicians
- Discuss results with family members if appropriate
- Conduct procedures such as transhepatic biliary drainage, catheter placement, and percutaneous transluminal angioplasty
- Work with lab technicians to guarantee image quality
- Ask for advice from other radiologists and other specialists
- Follow protocol for resuscitation, bleeding, infection, or other emergency situations
- Instruct patients about how images are taken
- Discuss different options with patients
- Radiologist requirements and qualifications
- 10 years of experience as a Radiologist
- Excellent communication and patient management skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A Medical Degree and completion of the Medical Licensing Examination.