Partner - Talent Acquisition at Healthcare Search Firm
Views:267 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Consultant/Specialist - General Surgeon - Hospital - MS (5-10 yrs)
Qualification: PG - Doctor of Surgery (MS)(General Surgery) with 5+ years of experience with any reputed hospital in UAE.
Surgeon responsibilities :
- Perform surgeries as needed for patients who wish to lose weight & have been unable to do so through non-surgical means.
- Counsel patients about the risks of bariatric surgery and the potential complications during post-op.
- Contribute to our care delivery team by working with other members of staff.
- Maintain detailed and accurate patient records through our EHR (electronic health record) system.
- Perform post-op examinations of patients prior to releasing them from care.
- Schedule follow-up visits with patients to ensure continuing health.
- Deny bariatric patients access to surgical treatment when appropriate.
- Perform duties within budgetary constraints.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.