Partner - Talent Acquisition at Rxcruit Advisors
Views:189 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Consultant/Specialist - Internal Medicine - Hospital - MD/DO (3-15 yrs)
Diagnose and provide non-surgical treatment of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems. Provide care mainly for adults who have a wide range of problems associated with the internal organs
Job Duties and Tasks:
1) Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
2) Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
3) Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
4) Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
5) Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO).
Completion of an accredited residency program in area of practice (e.g., family practice, internal medicine, or pediatrics).