Partner - Talent Acquisition at Healthcare Search Firm
Views:226 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Consultant/Specialist - Obstetrics/Gynecology - Hospital - MD/DO (3-15 yrs)
Qualification: Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) + 4-year OB/GYN residency with any reputed hospital in UAE.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals.
- Record patient medical histories.
- Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods.
- Care for women during pregnancy and childbirth.
- Treat diseases of female organs & chronic diseases or disorders.
- Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Administer non-intravenous medications, Prescribe treatments, therapies and prescribe medications.
- Perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients' health and deliver babies safely.
- Operate on patients to treat conditions.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of the patient.
- Analyze test data or images to inform diagnosis or treatment.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Explain medical procedures or test results to patients or family members.