HealthCare Consultant at Ikya Global
Views:253 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CQA Manager - M.Pharma/PhD - Healthcare/Medical (9-14 yrs)
Designation : CQA Manager
Job Description :
- Effectively interact with production and development teams to maintain product supply Will coordinate tech transfer activities i.e new product introduction Writing technical and management systems report Formulate new comprehensive quality systems.
- Participate in investigations / trouble shooting Coordinate with QA/QC managers of manufacturing site in case of investigations. Will carry out vendor audits/ Third party manufacturer audits and internal GMP audits.
Desired Profile :
- Should have good experience of regulatory audits like USFDA, EU, MHRA, TGA, ANVISA etc. Must have faced these audits directly.
- Should have good knowledge of all dependent functions of QA & QC; like QC, stability, Validation/Qualification, IPQA, Quality management systems, compliance, commercial releases, Vendor audits etc.
- Should have 3 - 6 years experience at QA head level or Compliance head level in a reputed company or Quality auditor level.
- Exposure to third party manufacturing. Should have good knowledge of QA & QC systems. Should have good communication skills.
Experience M. Pharma in pharmaceutics or M.Sc./PhD (Chemistry), Manager - Experience 5-12 years in QA/QC with 1-2 yrs in corporate function
Industry Type : Pharmaceuticals
Experience : 9 - 14 Years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.