Talent Acquisition Associate at Credihealth
Views:161 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Credihealth - Manager - Medical Operations (2-6 yrs)
ABOUT US :
- Credihealth is India's No. 1 Medical Assistance Company : More than 500,000 families in India and abroad have used our services to manage their treatment and hospital needs. Our medical experts offer on-call personal assistance to patients at every step of their treatment. We help patients find the right doctor and hospital, book appointments, compare treatment costs, insurance approvals, apply for a medical loan and manage their in-hospital processes. Credihealth services are available across 650 hospitals in 15 cities in India. All families have a medical need, and Credihealth is committed to finding an answer for you.
VISION : Credihealth's only aim - "To make the healthcare system transparent and accessible to the common man". We passionately believe that everyone should have access to credible healthcare information and make informed healthcare decisions.
- Maintaining and developing one point relationships with existing patients via calls/ messages & emails
- Gathering healthcare industry updates and patient information and providing feedback on future trends
- Regular follow up on discharged patients, keeping a track of discharge date as well.
- Making sure that the payment source of the patient is known and its updated properly.
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to patients for any to all of Credihealth Services.
- Build strong relationships with doctors, coordinators and hospital SPOCs
- Convert leads from various channels i.e. RCB, chats, quotes, second opinion, floating cases, along with OP/TC/VC or Previous IPs
Buckets - pre- admission, During and Post admission- taking initiatives to increase conversions i.e. counseling patients, creating awareness about Credihealth services- complete value chain- Convenience fee, Diagnostics, Pharmacy, Consultation (Direct/Online), Ambulance, Pre-op Instructions, Admission, Home care, Accommodation and Travel help
Maintaining TAT : maximum 30 minutes for New request or Tags, ensuring patient satisfaction by maintaining the quality of services at the earliest.
Conversion % Tracking : Conversions from follow up, PIPDs, Quotes, RCBs- Daily, weekly, monthly.
- Empathize or understand the problems and challenges of patients/their families and identify ways Credihealth could better address those needs.
- Resolve any patient's chief complaints promptly and professionally.
- Collecting feedback from the patient about Credihealth services.
- MBA in hospital administration, Masters in Public Administration or something equivalent (medical/healthcare background)
- UG in medical background and 2-4 years of medical/clinical experience.
- Proven ability to work effectively with a cross-functional team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.