Talent Acquisition Executive at Cultfit
Views:189 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Cult.fit - Health Coach (2-3 yrs)
- Prescribe evidence based practice to develop effective treatment plans for patients.
- Assess nutritional needs using relevant tools and protocols to create a unique user need profile from the program.
- Create and customize dietary, fitness and wellness plans for patients under the chronic care program
- Educate, counsel and motivate patients on necessary lifestyle changes involved in the diabetes management journey.
- Personalize the treatment plans as per patient preferences and realistic achievement of goals using a holistic approach.
- Ensure a high touch connect with the patient through chat / video / audio call to handhold and ensure patient goal achievement
- Provide diabetes education to users / family members and community outreach.
- Strong understanding of data based nutrition and lifestyle management using devices such as CGM, glucometers and other relevant equipment.
Ensure high customer satisfaction scores by consistently delivering upon the following:
- High consumer empathy
- Building strong consumer connect and rapport
- High availability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Organization & Culture:
- Actively participate in improving the protocols, systems and processes in the program to have better patient and provider outcomes.