Talent Acquisition Executive at Cultfit
Views:321 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Cult.fit - Health Coach (2-3 yrs)
- Prescribe evidence based practice to develop effective treatment plans for patients.
- Assess nutritional needs using relevant tools and protocols to create a unique user need profile from the program.
- Create and customize dietary, fitness and wellness plans for patients under the chronic care program
- Educate, counsel and motivate patients on necessary lifestyle changes involved in the diabetes management journey.
- Personalize the treatment plans as per patient preferences and realistic achievement of goals using a holistic approach.
- Ensure a high touch connect with the patient through chat / video / audio call to handhold and ensure patient goal achievement
- Provide diabetes education to users / family members and community outreach.
- Strong understanding of data based nutrition and lifestyle management using devices such as CGM, glucometers and other relevant equipment.
Ensure high customer satisfaction scores by consistently delivering upon the following:
- High consumer empathy
- Building strong consumer connect and rapport
- High availability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Organization & Culture:
- Actively participate in improving the protocols, systems and processes in the program to have better patient and provider outcomes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.