HR at Curefit Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1391 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cure.fit - Habit Coach (0-5 yrs)
Cure.fit is working on a new product called - The Coach- with the goal of solving the core problem of - motivation- in a person's health and fitness journey with the help of research driven product delivery and habit building frameworks.
We are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals for the role of - Habit Coach- who wants to join cure.fit's mission of - Making Health Easy- and to help people achieve their fitness goals for a customer base of over 300,000.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Work as a health coach, managing the health journeys for cure.fit's customer base to drive healthy habits that will allow the customers to achieve their health and fitness goals
- Manage end to end health journeys for customers
- Conduct customer onboarding calls to help understand their goals and preferences
- Create a plan for the customers that will help them achieve their fitness and wellness goals
- Provide constant support and motivation through regular check ins to help them build sustainable habits
- Monitor customer journeys and customer data to proactively solve for any problems along their journeys
- Make appropriate informed suggestions w.r.t the various aspects of health like - fitness,mindset, nutrition, sleep etc to help them achieve their goals.
- Responsible for improving customer engagement with the product and drive retention
Skills Sets :
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with people from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Keen interest in health and fitness and is willing to learn basics of fitness and nutrition
- Possesses strong people skills with an eye for detail and body language
Educational Qualification :
- Diploma in counseling psychology with prior internship experience
- Bachelors degree in Psychology/Sociology/Nutrition with Life skills coaching certification
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology/Sociology/Nutrition with prior experience/internship like counseling for health/fitness or any related fields
- Masters degree in Psychology/Sociology/Nutrition with prior experience in health/fitness or any related fields
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.