Delna Foods - Chemist (2-6 yrs)
Requirement: milk products & dairy industry
1. Preparation of Daily Reports as a part of daily activities.
2. Maintain all milk record as per the norm of company.
3. Analyze organic or inorganic compounds to determine chemical or physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, or reactions, using chromatography, spectroscopy, or spectrophotometry techniques.
4. Analyze chemical compounds or substances.
5. Conduct quality control tests.
6. Test quality of materials or finished products.
7. Maintain laboratory instruments to ensure proper working order and troubleshoot malfunctions when needed.
8. Maintain laboratory or technical equipment.
9. Prepare test solutions, compounds, or reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct tests.
10. Prepare compounds or solutions for products or testing.
11. Induce changes in composition of substances by introducing heat, light, energy, or chemical catalysts for quantitative or qualitative analysis.
12. Analyze chemical compounds or substances.
13. Evaluate laboratory safety procedures to ensure compliance with standards or to make improvements as needed.
14. Monitor operational procedures in technical environments to ensure conformance to standards.
15. Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency or to diagnose malfunctions.
16. Write technical papers or reports or prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, or tests.
17. Establish standards for products, processes, or procedures.1.Prepare scientific or technical reports or presentations.
18. Confer with scientists or engineers to conduct analyses of research projects, interpret test results, or develop nonstandard tests.
19. Collaborate on research activities with scientists or technical specialists.
20. Develop, improve, or customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, or analytical methods.
21. Develop new or advanced products or production methods.
22. Direct, coordinate, or advise personnel in test procedures for analyzing components or physical properties of materials.
23. Supervise scientific or technical personnel.
24. Purchase laboratory supplies, such as chemicals, when supplies are low or near their expiration date.
25. Manage scientific or technical project resources.
26. Study effects of various methods of processing, preserving, or packaging on composition or properties of foods.
27. Research methods to improve dairy products.
28. Maintain hygiene, Quality & Safety standardizes outlined by company procedure.
29.To ensure safe process going in plant also monitor and maintaining all process as par SOP.
30.Make a training and review program in one month for operators and casual.
31. Deep study of all down times and fiend final root cause.
32. Checking and maintaining the raw materials, chemicals stock for processing of milk.
33. Maintaining the milk with hygienic condition, periodical checking.
34. Regular checking of water parameters used in dairy.
35. Monitoring quality parameters during tanker loading or unloading.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.