HR at Impact HR Services
Views:140 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy General Manger - Nurse - ICU/Critical Care Department - Hospital (15-25 yrs)
Position : Dy.GM Nurse for ICU/ Critical Care
Candidate Profile: Profie: M. Sc. / B.Sc. Degree in Nursing from a recognized nursing institute. Additional hospital administration courses for diploma nurses. Should have nursing council registration. 15+ years of nursing experience out of which minimum 5 to 7 years as a manger /supervisor. Exposure to JCI / NABH is Desirable.
Job Profile :
- To plan, organize, direct and control all department operations including routine and emergency nursing care, academics, inter and intra departmental collaborations, people management, infrastructure and other administrative functions.
- Directly manage/supervise/assist ward managers through facilitation, time management and problem solving.
- Strive for continual improvement in conformation with Sir HN RFH standards of nursing service excellence.
- Daily rounding of the assigned areas and promote safe and highest quality of evidence based nursing care and practicroun.
- Accountable for the Admission, discharge and transfer process are executed smoothly as per the defined timelines.
- Oversee staffing and duty scheduling to ensure optimum Nurse: patient ratios are maintained as per patient acuity and appropriate skill mix of the nurses.