HR at Impact HR Services
Views:143 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy General Manger - Nurse - ICU/Critical Care Department - Hospital (15-25 yrs)
Position : Dy.GM Nurse for ICU/ Critical Care
Candidate Profile: Profie: M. Sc. / B.Sc. Degree in Nursing from a recognized nursing institute. Additional hospital administration courses for diploma nurses. Should have nursing council registration. 15+ years of nursing experience out of which minimum 5 to 7 years as a manger /supervisor. Exposure to JCI / NABH is Desirable.
Job Profile :
- To plan, organize, direct and control all department operations including routine and emergency nursing care, academics, inter and intra departmental collaborations, people management, infrastructure and other administrative functions.
- Directly manage/supervise/assist ward managers through facilitation, time management and problem solving.
- Strive for continual improvement in conformation with Sir HN RFH standards of nursing service excellence.
- Daily rounding of the assigned areas and promote safe and highest quality of evidence based nursing care and practicroun.
- Accountable for the Admission, discharge and transfer process are executed smoothly as per the defined timelines.
- Oversee staffing and duty scheduling to ensure optimum Nurse: patient ratios are maintained as per patient acuity and appropriate skill mix of the nurses.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.