DGM/AGM/Senior Manager/Head - Regulatory Affairs - US Injectables (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
We are currently looking for Head - Regulatory Affairs who is expert in handling US market ANDA filling & Post approval for Injectable products for our Pharmaceutical Client.
Regulatory Head for US Market:
Role: RA Head for US market
Designation: DGM/AGM/Senior Manager
Experience: 15-20 Years in Regulatory Affairs plus QA/QC experience
Candidates preferably from Injectables / Parentrals Background
Education: Any UG /PG
Reporting: Directly to Managing Director
Job Location: Hosur Location
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Build and nurture a team for US focussed regulatory
- Manage new submissions of ANDAs
- Mentor and provide guidance to cross functional team on regulatory requirement for products
- Train the cross functional team on regulatory updates
- Act as program manager and work with customers to ensure timely and smooth filing.
- Assist the customer for product launch in the US market.
-- Management of Post Approval Supplements: CBE, CBE-30, Prior Approval Supplements, Annual reports, Site Transfers etc.
- Management of Deficiencies: Telephone, Minor, Major CMC Amendments in compliance to the queries from US FDA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.