Founder & MD at ANP HR Consultancy
Views:150 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dietician - Healthcare (2-4 yrs)
1. To collect personal, behavioural, medical, activity schedule and other relevant details of client (including Dietary /drinking/ smoking habits and cuisine preferences) through the Health and Habit Analysis prior to planning weight management / slimming program.
2. To ensure client has understood and agreed to the terms and conditions of the program satisfactorily before initiating the program .
3. To ensure that the - DNA Slim programme- is implemented and adhered for each and every client, DNA sample is taken at the time of booking itself, sample is sent to the laboratory on the same day and immediate implementation is executed on receipt of the individualized DNA Analysis report. Adherence to timeline of 7 days for the complete process is mandatory. To be responsible for delivering specific and individualized DNA based Diet and Activity inputs to each and every client and ensure client adherence by close monitoring and regular follow up.
4. To ensure timely and constructive completion of zero session as per SOP
5. To ensure that BP, Wellness and Fitness Assessments, body measurements have been taken and recorded accurately by self, physiotherapist and nurse / slimming therapist respectively from time to time. BCA, measurements and Fitness assessments to be repeated as per recommended guidelines in Standard Operating Procedures. Currently, these assessments have to be repeated as per the Rolling day cycle.
6. To check & record the weight ( before and after the session) of client on the Client programme Record (CPR), daily record register (DRR) and the software as well . To be responsible for 100% accuracy and completion of data feeding for each and every client being monitored by the individual Dietician. All parameters as defined, have to be mandatorily entered in the software.
7. To counsel and educate the client on appropriate diets, menu planning and healthy methods of food preparation for Weight Management and maintenance of optimum health and Wellness.
8. To pre Plan sessions of clients as per individual requirements and the package booked - Appliance sessions / therapies / combination sessions to be administered scientifically to the client during the course of slimming program under the guidance of Slimming Head / Slimming Incharge
9. Adherence to CABS: Is able to perform the defined task of Add / Edit / Print the requisite processes / roles from enquiry to execution to package completion stage, as categorized in the User authorization matrix developed by the IT Dept. Planning and organizing the appointments, making the requisite slimming execution and parameter entry / break letter entry / DNA sample sent & receive status / DNA Report and Medical report fields.
10. To monitor and review progress of clients after each slimming session. To have a 3rd session review done under the guidance of Slimming Head / Slimming Incharge, In house Doctor and Physiotherapist and conduct Group Counseling session if required. To ensure valuable team inputs at Center / Area level for all Unsuccessful, Regular clients so that the Slimming Head can escalate the case to the Corporate Technical team for prompt and timely inputs to make the case successful
11. To use effective counseling techniques to guide the clients facing weight plateau and suggest alternate course of action after approval from Slimming Head.
12. To achieve the individual Target Success Rate and Regularity % as defined on month to month / Quarterly basis
13. To be responsible for capturing all details of the client's visit, session taken, deviations if any etc in the CPR ( S) and DRR and get the required signatures from each and every client being monitored on every visit.
14. To guide slimming therapists and Nurses to maintain appliances on a day-to-day basis and also the general upkeep of the Slimming Department.
15. To judiciously plan and schedule client appointments and also coordinate with Slimming Head and other dieticians for Optimum Capacity Utilization.
16. To ensure bed side counseling on every client visit and document the same. No Slimming client to leave the Center without Dietary Consultation.
17. To personally apply ( Cross gender not allowed ) and supervise bandages and pads specific to different appliances and ensure proper session / therapy executions as defined in the SOP.
18. To ensure proper co ordination with Physio therapist for specific activity patterns and Inhouse Doctor for specific Medical inputs as per individualized requirements.
19. To conduct daily follow up of irregular clients to ensure executions within validity period, achievement of the target Regularity % and package completion within validity period.
20. To participate actively in all events as and when required by the Management.
21. To monitor the frequency and accuracy of taking and recording measurements taken by nurses/physiotherapist/therapist.
22. To ensure soft skills are being practiced by every one in the Slimming Department.
23. To regularly update and correctly & completely fill up all related Paperwork and Documentation (DRR /Client Programme record/Software entries
24. To ensure timely uploading of the Google Forms on a daily basis for seamless compliation of the Daily Success Rate and Regularity % as part of the Daily monitoring system.
25. To analyze one's performance through the critical study of the varied Service Delivery reports and accordingly strategize to improve the Slimming performance
26. To ensure that the Training inputs are shared with the respective Slimming Team members.
27. To generate valid, accurate and specific records as desired by R& D
28. To constantly upgrade oneself and multitask so as to achieve the progression level as per the multitasking / up gradation planner
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.