Doctor - Biochemistry (1-5 yrs)
Job description :
- To pursue a personal research programme consistent with the research priorities of the School of Science that increases the global visibility and reputation of the University.
- To secure external research funding.
- To supervise and manage research
- Responsible for the over all functioning of the section and finalizing and releasing all the reports.
- Authorized signatory of all reports from all the sections in the absence of CEO.
- In the absence of Consultant, Technical officers / Technologist in charge In charge of respective section will be responsible for duties.
Required Candidate profile :
- To provide academic and pastoral support to undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- To promote the use of a range of methods and techniques in teaching, learning and assessment.