Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Dr. B. Lal Clinical Laboratory Pvt. Ltd.
Views:213 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Dr. B. Lal Clinical Laboratory - Consultant - Pathologist - MD (2-7 yrs)
- Analyse and interpret results from Histopathology, Haematology, Clinical Pathology and other Department with timely verification, approval and reporting of test results. Collect and analyses abnormalities.
- Diagnose diseases or study medical conditions using techniques.To ensure all procedures are performed in compliance with NABL guidelines for specimen handling and processing, test analysis, reporting and maintaining records of patient results.
- Technical Operations Management (Central and Regional Laboratory):
- Determines technical operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, identifying and evaluating technologies & resources; defining requirements; establishing technical prerequisite, quality, and service standards.
- Responsible for making continuous improvement in existing systems, resources and efficiencies of Department to improve profitability.
- Oversee and manage day to day operational activities/services and ensure seamless operations in the department.
- Establish quality standards, supervises quality control and operational timelines.
- Develop and enforce Laboratory Services procedures/policies and ensure its adherence across assigned department. Establish SOPs and process documentation to ensure a consistent level of service delivery across the organization.
- Ensure that laboratory operations comply with all rules and regulations to guarantee highest quality of results.
- Develop and maintain departmental quality assurance and quality control programs, taking corrective action when indicated.
- Relationship Management
- To conceptualize and plan medico marketing events and activities with Sales & Marketing Department for generating revenue for the organization. Collaborate with team members in the development of relevant activities in assigned project(s).
- Provide consultation to the physicians/ staff/ patients in interpreting test results.
- Assists in organizing CME's and Round Table conferences with internal and external stakeholders.
- Interaction with doctors/corporate on regular basis to ensure quality services and reporting.
- Communication & Promotion:
- To conduct regular meetings & circulate latest scientific information with help of marketing team to internal and external stakeholders.
- To undertake medical writing for various publications as well as internal purposes and actively collaborate with and support marketing teams for brand promotions.
- Contributes to the development of promotional materials for the Brand. Provide Medical support to - Marketing and Sales (visual aids, promotograms, clinics i.e. Book, Patient information leaflet, flowchart of the test, etc.)
- Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a plan to bring the Laboratory Quality system and policies into compliance with requirements.
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to QC.
- To ensure all procedures are performed in compliance with relevant national standards and boards. (NABL)
Training and Development :
- Educate physicians, students, and staff as per identified training needs. To train marketing and field employees on test, products and services during on-boarding and new product launches relevant to the promotional strategy.
- Provide training and mentoring to the Dr. B. Lal Institute of Paramedical Sciences Students and Paramedical trainees.
- Participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments.
Research and Development :
- With direct supervision, support, manage and execute all aspects of research and development related projects, objectives, and initiatives.
- Compiles, validates, organizes, and updates research data & findings.
- Partner with other departments or consulting firms to perform research or other applicable studies or support.
- Participate and actively engage in all the research and training activities at laboratory in coordination with the institute
People Management :
- Establish and maintain standards of performance and ensure competency check at each role in Operations department.
- Ensure HR compliances and working as per HR policy of organization
- Perform monthly internal review and training of employees at Department or Branch. Lead/contribute to the training, education, guidance on quality, customer care and compliance policy/practices.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.