CEO at Dr. Nivedita Dadu's Dermatology Clinic
Views:239 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dr. Nivedita Dadu's Dermatology Clinic - Dermatologist - MBBS/MD/DNB/DVD/DDV (4-10 yrs)
Job Summary :
Location - Delhi
Job Description :
Responsibilities and Duties :
1. Assist in preparing operating rooms for surgery
2. Set up, check, connect and adjust surgical equipment
3. Provide technical assistance to surgeons in house
4.Clean and restock the operating room, arranging instruments, supplies and equipment according to the clients protocols
5. Position patients for surgical and anesthetic treatments.
6. Work closely within a team in a restricted physical environment.
7. Provide skin consultation to customers & recommend service packages accordingly Perform advances skin care services
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
MBBS with a postgraduate qualification in Dermatology (MD, DNB, DVD, DDV) from MCI recognised colleges Freshers welcome
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.