Senior Executive - HR at Dr. Reddy's Foundation
Views:29 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dr. Reddy's Foundation - NSDC Certified GDA Trainer/General Duty Assistant/Nursing Trainer (1-6 yrs)
- Build annual training program and prepare teaching plans
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- Keep abreast of developments in Allied Health field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues and industry professionals.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
- Deliver training courses
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behaviour
- Demonstrate Patient care in clinical departments of Corporate or Government Hospitals
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle
- Adequate knowledge of learning management software
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Familiarity with talent management and succession planning
- Ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis and calculate training ROI
- Sound decision making and organizational skills
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.